Z Cash Calls Fall 2018
- GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Z Cash Calls Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside or work within the Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, New Hanover, and Pender counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of WAZO-FM (“Z 107.5”), Sunrise Broadcasting LLC or Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Sweepstakes or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. WAZO-FM reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. WAZO-FM will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. By entering, contestants agree to comply with all applicable laws, these Official Rules, and all decisions made by WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
Entry period will begin Monday September 10, 2018 at 6:00am and end Friday October 12, 2018.
- HOW TO WIN: Participants must text the word “CASH” to the number 68683 to be entered to win. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the cell phone from which the entry is made. Each weekday, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm, a staff member will randomly choose one participants from the entries and call them to let them know they have won $100 cash. If the participant does not answer the phone call, a new winner will be chosen. This will continue until a participant answers the phone. The week of September 3rd will begin the entry period and sweepstakes teasing. The first call will be made Monday September 10, 2018. The last call will be made Friday October 12, 2018. There will be no ties.
Up to 15 participants will each be chosen to win $100 cash. (3 winners a week totaling $300).
Participants may be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release where legally permissible, and a publicity release prior to participating as a contestant.
- PRIZE: $100 cash will be offered per chance to win, totaling $1,500 cash for the entire sweepstakes. (15 winners of no more than $100 each).
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants who text “CASH” to 68683.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s consent for WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, LLC to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), the Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules. By entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Sweepstakes will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Sweepstakes. WINNER AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC are final and discretionary. In the event selected Winner of the Prize is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if such selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC, in their sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes and a 1099 will be issued. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner.
- FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes, WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Sweepstakes. WAZO-FM/SUNRISE BROADCASTING, LLC MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND WAZO-FM/SUNRISE BROADCASTING, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. Each Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, visit z1075.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Z Cash Calls 25 North Kerr Ave., Wilmington, NC, 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. WAZO-FM/Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, LLC reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Sweepstakes or to comply with applicable law.
- WAZO-FM: Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC 25 N. Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405.