WAZO WIN A LIFETIME OIL CHANGE FROM THE MOBILE SHOP
CONTEST OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entries will be accepted between April 30th, 2019 at 7pm EST through May 5th, 2019 at 12 midnight EST (“Promotion Period”).
“Text to Win” Method: During the Promotion Period listeners who text the word “OIL” to number 68683 will be entered to win a lifetime oil change from The Mobile Shop. Standard Text Messaging Rates May Apply. Only 1 Valid Entry will be excepted per household. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible.
- The sponsors of this sweepstakes are WAZO-FM (Z107.5), Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC, and The Mobile Shop (collectively, “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 18 years of age and who reside in North Carolina. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any contest sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this contest. By submitting an entry to this contest, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Winner must have a valid registration card and driver’s license to be eligible to claim prize.
- PRIZE(S) AND ODDS. The prize is lifetime oil changes at The Mobile Shop. Valid only for the lifetime of one car owned by the same person who claimed the prize. Lifetime is defined as one-vehicle, same owner as the person who claimed the prize for as long as The Mobile Shop is owned by the same person who owns the Business as of giveaway date. Total ARV: Depends on life of ownership of the vehicle. The winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received during the Contest. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period from Z107.5’s text to win database. Selection will take place on Monday May 6th, 2019, at approximately 12:00pm EST. The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information provided on the contest entry form and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
- RELEASE. By entering this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By checking the relevant box or selection on the entry form, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them via email with information, special content or features. An entrant may discontinue receiving such materials at any time by using the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this contest constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of any and all materials submitted with an entry, including winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the contest and compliance with applicable laws.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than June 15, 2019. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “Mobile Shop Lifetime Oil Change Winner” to firstname.lastname@example.org.