WAZO WIN A TRIP TO BONAIRE FROM SCUBA NOW
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL REGULATIONS GOVERN THIS CONTEST.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entries will be accepted between April 22, 2019 about 7pm EST Saturday May 11th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST (“Promotion Period”).
“Text to Win” Method: During the Promotion Period listeners who text the word “SCUBA” to number 68683 will be entered in to the Grand Prize drawing taking place on Saturday, May 11, 2019. Standard Text Messaging Rates May Apply. Only one (1) valid entry is allowed per person/household per day and a winner will be randomly chosen from all received entries. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible.
- The sponsors of this sweepstakes is WAZO-FM (Z107.5), Sunrise Broadcasting, LLC, and Scuba Now (collectively, “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry to participate. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this promotion. Entrant must be a legal North Carolina resident who resides or works within Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Duplin, Jones, Lenoir, New Hanover, Onslow or Pender counties to win. Winner must also possess a valid US Passport for travel. Winner must be in good physical and mental health to participate in boat dives. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of entry will void all such entries, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the submission process. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. By entering, entrants agree to comply with all applicable laws, these Official Rules, and all decisions made by Sponsor.
The winner will be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation before travel; including without limitation, documents necessary to travel to Bonaire, the Statement of Understanding and Waiver provided by Buddy Dive I, a W-9 for tax purpose along with documentation to transfer to Sponsor any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and/or where legally permissible, and a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return the W-9 form within the required time frame may result in disqualification.
- PRIZE AND ODDS:One (1) Prize Winner will receive the Dive Bonaire travel package provided by Scuba Now, estimated ARV $3,000 that includes:
- 1 Dive certification from Scuba Now or 1 Dive refresher course
- Round trip airfare from ILM to Bonaire (October 12th-October 19th)
- 7 Nights Stay at the Buddy Dive Center Resort
- 6 boat dives plus unlimited shore dives
- 7-day rental vehicle
- Daily breakfast
*Winner is not required to dive on the trip and can still claim prize. However, if winner wishes to dive on trip and does not have an official dive certification, approved by Scuba Now, Scuba Now will provide a free dive certification for winner or refresher course for a winner that is already certified. Certification takes approximately 5 days and will need to be completed at least 2 weeks prior to date of departure on October 12, 2019.
*Any additional hotel accommodations, meals, beverages, tips, telephone charges, incidentals and/or other personal expenses are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of winner. Winner must have valid travel documents to travel and adhere to all travel guidelines.
The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Selection will take place on Saturday May 11th, 2019, at approximately 3:00pm EST on site at Scuba Now via Facebook live by station personality. The winner will not have to be present to win. The winner will be notified by text or phone call and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize on Monday, May 13th, 2019 between 8:30am and 4:30pm EST. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
PRIZE REDEMPTION: Prize must be claimed by the actual prize winner, during regular business hours at Scuba Now (Mon-Sat 10am-6pm ET) located at 6317 Oleander Dr. Wilmington, NC on or before May 15, 2019. The winner must be able to travel from October 12th-October 19th, 2019 or as adjusted for weather or related circumstances for the redemption of this prize. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the sole discretion of Sponsors if the prize, or any component thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Failure to claim prize by deadline may result in forfeiture of prize.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By checking the relevant box or selection on the entry form, entrants agree that Sponsor may contact them via email with information, special content or features. An entrant may discontinue receiving such materials at any time by using the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
- Except where prohibited, participation in this sweepstakes constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the sweepstakes and compliance with applicable laws.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than June 15, 2019. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “Bonaire from Scuba Now Winner” to email@example.com.