WAZO Z1075 Z-Ultimate Wedding Contest Rules 2012
RULES & REGULATION
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting/Capitol Broadcasting Company (“Sponsors”) and etc party Rentals are the sponsors of this Z-Ultimate Wedding Contest (“Contest”).
2. HOW TO ENTER & BECOME A QUALIFIER: The Contest entry period begins on October 29, 2012 and ends at 6pm on November 21, 2012 (“Contest Period”). All times in these rules refer to Eastern Time.
There are three methods to become a Qualifier:
Method 1: All eligible participants may visit Etc Party Rentals in person, during business hours, to fill out an entry from. Entry forms will be available at Etc Party Rentals beginning on Monday October 29, 2012 through November 21, 2012. Etc Party Rentals is located at 3727 Carolina Beach Road, Wilmington NC 28412. Etc Party Rentals business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am until 5:00pm
Method 2: All eligible participants are also able to enter by liking Etc Party Rentals Facebook web page. Once a participant has liked them they then have to send a private message to Etc Party Rentals with entry information that must include First and last name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
Method 3: All eligible participants may also enter during the Contest Period by filling out an online entry form on the radio station’s website at http://www.z1075.com.
Contestants may enter through any of the three methods or through all three methods.
3. HOW TO WIN: Between 6:00pm on November 21, 2012 and the Foz in the Morning Show 6am – 10am on November 27, 2012, all entries will be placed in a receptacle. A WAZO staff member will randomly select one entry from the receptacle. If the entry is an eligible participant they will become the winner of the Z-Ultimate Wedding Giveaway. The winner will be announced during the Foz in the Morning Show on November 27, 2012.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of listeners participating.
5. PRIZES: Grand Prize: One Year Anniversary Celebration/Wedding giveaway from ETC Party Rentals. (avg 100 guest) ARV: $7000
Prizes included in Grand Prize are as follows:
1) Rental Items =$1,750
· Tables $150
· Chairs $500
· Linens $350
· Napkins $100
· Sash/Ties $200
· Arbor/Arch $200
· Candelabras $200
· Misc. $50
2) Event Planning Service =$1500
3) Invitations, Save the Date, etc =$500
4) Flowers (ceremony and reception) = $2,500
5) Bridal Party Gifts = $250
6) Misc (delivery, payroll, etc) = $500
All charges, fees and costs not specifically included in the prize description, including but not limited to personal incidental items, taxes, souvenirs, tips, and delivery, are the responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prizes. Winner may not exchange prizes or redeem them for cash. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the use of any prize awarded hereunder nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event that any scheduled prize becomes unavailable.
6. LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval. Winners may be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including, without limitation, any documents necessary to transfer to Sponsors any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, etc.) in the entry materials, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and/or where legally permissible a Publicity Release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return such forms within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the prize.
7. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the U.S. and North Carolina. Employees of Sponsors, their agencies, subsidiaries, representatives, sponsors, affiliates, distributors, prize suppliers, and advertising, promotional agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Employees of any media outlet and members of their families are not eligible to participate. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if the contest rules are not followed. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this contest, or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to its members.
8. LIABILITY: Sponsors are not responsible for problems associated with communications hardware or software, television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, wireless or wired systems, handsets, or networks, Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for any technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during any aspect of the contest or which may interfere with a participant's ability to login, participate, call, text, register or submit an entry by any approved method, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God that are beyond the control of Sponsors. SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. Sponsors are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. WINNER, QUALIFIERS, AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSORS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE CASH CALLS, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or interfere with any entry method, online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest will disqualify the individual responsible and is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the full extent permitted by law.
All decisions are made by the management of WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and are final.
9. RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: Official rules available at http://www.z1075.com and at the WAZO studios, 25 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405. Official rules supersede all other published editions. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. reserve the right to change the rules at any time to ensure full and complete disclosure of all rules and restrictions and to ensure the fair administration of the contest and compliance with applicable laws. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Z-Ultimate Wedding Contest Rules, WAZO, 25 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405 by 12/31/12.