Perry’s Emporium/Ruth’s Chris
Z Dream Date Contest
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Z Dream Date Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal U.S. and North Carolina residents who reside or work within the Beaufort, Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Duplin, Green, Johnston, Jones, Lenoir, New Hanover, Onslow, Pamlico, Pender, Pitt, Sampson, and Wayne counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.Limit two winners per household. Limit two winners per immediate family. Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of Z1075 WAZO, Sunrise Broadcasting or Capitol Broadcasting Company, Perry’s Emporium, Ruth’s Chris and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, and agents, and their officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Contest Entities”), members of their immediate families, and the members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate families” includes, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsors upon request. All entry information must be complete and accurate. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like methods of play will void all such plays, and may subject that participant to disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her submissions) who tampers with the submission process. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed.
3. HOW TO ENTER: By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and these Official Rules, and you agree to abide by all decisions of the Sponsors. The contest entry period begins on February 6, 2014 at 6:00am and ends on December 31 at 7:00pm.
There is one method to qualify.
Participants must go to the WAZO 1075 website, and click on the Z Dream Date flipper, which links to a form. Participants must fill out and submit the electronic form. Each month two (2) contestants are selected by random drawing to play Z Dream Date on the Foz & Laura Morning Show. Each selected contestant must agree to come into the Z studio with their significant other at the appointed day and time to play the game.
4. HOW TO WIN:
Each selected contestant and his/her significant other must appear at the WAZO 1075 studio on the appointed day and time to play the game. After on air introductions, the males will be taken to another studio that will serve as a holding area, while Foz & Laura ask the females a series of five (5) questions on air in the Z Studio. The females will each write their answers down on a card. Both contestants will be asked the exact same series of questions. The males will be escorted back into the Z studio to answer the same questions on air that were asked of their significant other. For each question answered correctly, the contestant couple receives a point. The couple with the most points at the end of game wins the prize. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by a dream date coin toss.
5. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, entry in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent for Sponsors to use, publish, reproduce and distribute for any purpose, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, print, Internet, television, radio, and offline), each Winner’s name, city, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, or image, each in perpetuity without further compensation, credit, or right of review or approval.
PRIZES: Two (2) Contestant Couples will be selected each month to compete in the Z Dream Date Contest. One couple each month will win the prize.
Dinner for two (alcohol excluded) at Ruth’s Chris. Each winning couple will receive a $150 gift card to Ruth’s Chris.
Piece of jewelry from Perry’s Emporium. Each winning couple will receive a $150 gift card to Perry’s Emporium.
Winners subject to verification. No prize substitutions by winner. Prize is non-transferable by winners. If for reasons that are beyond the control of WAZO Z1075 the Grand Prize is not available for fulfillment as laid out above, WAZO reserves the right to offer the Grand Prize winner a prize of equal prize value of the prize listed above. To claim prize(s), winners must, within 30 (30) days of winning, visit Perry’s Emporium 2520 Independence Blvd Wilmington, NC 28412 during normal business hours, Tuesday through Friday 10:00am until 6:00pm or Saturday 10am to 5pm. To claim prize, winner(s) may be required to provide valid government-issued photo identification, acceptable to Sponsors in its sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the sole discretion of Sponsors if the prize, or any component thereof, is unavailable for any reason. Failure to claim prize by deadline may result in forfeiture of prize.
6. ODDS: Odds of becoming a Contestant depend on the number of listeners who participate by entering online.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Official Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Giveaway will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Giveaway. WINNERS AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES, AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS GIVEAWAY, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the Prize. Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, may be required to execute a liability and publicity release prior to the Winner’s receipt of the Prize. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event selected Winner(s) of the Prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the Prize or, if such selected Winner fails to timely claim the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner (time permitting), or may elect not to award such Prize to an alternate Winner, where permitted. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, Winner(s) must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with Prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
8. FORCE MAJEURE, DISCLAIMER/INTERNET: If for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Giveaway, the Sponsors reserve the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. The Giveaway Entities (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in acquisition, operation or transmission of, communications line failure relating to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (ii) are not responsible for any problems relating to or technical malfunction of any communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or communications service provider, computer or other equipment, hardware, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion any communications system, on the Internet or at any website; and (iii) are not responsible for any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Giveaway. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SPONSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND LIST OF WINNERS: To receive a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.z1075.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Z1075 Z Dream Date Rules 25 North Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405. These Official Rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Official Rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Giveaway or to comply with applicable law. For a list of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2014 to Z1075 Dream Date Contest, 25 North Kerr Ave, Wilmington, NC 28405.
11. SPONSORS: WAZO Z1075 / Sunrise Broadcasting 25 North Kerr Ave., Wilmington, NC 28405. Ruth’s Chris Hilton Wilmington Riverside 301 N. Water St. Wilmington, NC 28401, Perry’s Emporium 2520 Independence Blvd Wilmington, NC 28412